Monday, November 1, 2010

work. ew.

Today I had to work.
EW.
I had to help keep an eye on 30 other children ages 5 - 12.
gross.
and we went to an indoor pool.
i had to help them change.
LOL.
so this one girl was changing and she just like took her bathing suit off, right out in the open ( in the locker room but still) and is just walking around butt naked. ermm. awkward much?
yea i designed a few shirts though with them and I cut the sleeves off and the collars and the bottoms and made crop tops, tank tops, and off-the-shoulder tees. ill take pics and post them next time.
I also checked my PO Box and I received my NEW FLIP HD CAMCORDER from OBXGirl333!!!
i am SO excited to show that to you guys.
i love yuu guys SO much <3

Oh and one thing.
I am allowed to hang out with a guy I like and NOT be dating...
yet.

                 -ToryUnicorn <3

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, 1ST COMMENT!!!!(:
    Congrats on your flip camcorder!!!
    If you drop it, your gonna kill the batteries, but it won't break, just remember that! My neighbor dropped mine and I thought it was broken...
    That sounds gross (the girl in the locker room)
    Well anywayy, byeee(:

    theonemusketeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the flip camera! can't wait to see your videos on YT with it (: and you make a good point about hanging out with a guy and NOT be dating him lol...

    ReplyDelete