Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Night TWIST!

So i thought i was going to be all alone for Halloween. Rachel had invited me to go trick or treating with her and Lexi but Lexi was all like "I really dont want her to come" So of course I didn't. I then got bored and decided to put on my Halloween costume and make a random vlog(: Soon after I finish filming I get a call. I didn't have the number in my contacts so i answered in curiosity. It was Alex. We had gone to Fright Night on October 16th, 2010 but hadn't really talked much since then. Anyway, he had invited me over to go trick or treating (how mature) since he was going to be alone. I thought about it and said yea.
So once I got there in my costume (check out my Halloween Vlog to see my costume) we walked around (just me and him) through a whole bunch of dark forests (with snakes, luckily i didn't see one) and we chilled at the Elementary School playground. It's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays(; We talked a little about our random lives then we hit up a few houses for some candy. Cause thats what all 13 year olds and 15 year olds do on Halloween(;

Then we got lost. How fun. LOL. We didn't OFFICIALLY get lost but we had no idea where to go to get back to his house. We walked around for about 45 minutes before we FINALLY found the turn to his house. now THAT was interesting. Anyway, once we got back we went into his room and dumped out our candy. We traded a whole bunch of stuff (oh how cool are we) and then we sat down and watched Robin Hood. I had no idea what it was about or what was going on but i still sat there(:

Thn around 10:00 PM I got picked up to go back home. Overall I had a great Halloween. I don't need any of those haters telling me off. I had the best Halloween with a great guy while they were out with there GIRLfriends. How ironic(: So yea. That was my Halloween. How was yours? What did you dress up as?

               -ToryUnicorn <3

3 comments:

  1. when i was reading this story i thought you were gonna say at the ending "and now we are going out" hahah. but anyway it was a good story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go but my neighbor who is almost 2 was elmo HE WAS SO ADORABLE(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's a nice way to celebrate :) haha while i was reading this i thought that you were gonna say "and now we are going out." lol :)
    anyways how was fright night? me and a couple of my friends were gonna go, but my HW was packed. i heard it was good... what did you think about itt??

    ReplyDelete