Friday, October 29, 2010

drama, drama, and more DRAMA!!!!

This is defiantly going to sound stupid, which it is. Kaitlyn and Torrie are mad at me. Why? It all started at Kaitlyn's birthday party. I do watch what I eat meaning I tend to check the calories in things before I eat them. So, apparently that was annoying her. When I check the calories. Stupid right? Then after a LOONG talk with the counselor (Torrie, Kaitlyn, and I) Kaitlyn says I am a flat-chested, flat-faced, bitch. WOW. Kaitlyn I was so offended!! NOT. She is really getting on my nerves. There are more details but I really don't think anyone wants me to share those so I won't.

9 comments:

  1. well i actually get annoyed when my friend checks the calories and says "OHH MA GAWD WHATS THE CALORIES" (not like you do that hehe) but YAH but nooo your friend is BAAAAAAAAAD they should'nt have said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your having a hard time hun :( But I promise things will get better soon. Let me know if you need anything or even just someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be outta jealousy that they criticize you like that. Just let them know that you don't care what they think about your body, and having bigger breasts don't make any girl any better. Be careful who you call your friends though, you never know when you'll get stabbed in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaaw, well guess what... you should be the one laughing at her because even though you have many real life freinds you also have freinds all over the world who love you <3 love from michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell kaitlyn as least you don't have a fat ass to go with it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate drama, especially at our age. it always seems that the whole world is against us, i am so sorry for how these people betrayed you :'(
    i am kinda going through the same thing atm. everyone says it gets better, at the moment i dont believe that but i bet it probably does at some stage :(....
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tory, im soo sorry thats happening to u. things will get better youll see

    ReplyDelete
  8. your not flat chested! i am! i am almost the only girl in my class that isnt 'developed yet'
    she was probably jealous because u were best friends with torrie, and she wanted to be torrie's best friend!
    :) rock on tory! u are amazing!

    ReplyDelete