Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Poem By Me

It's called, Who I Am.

Who I Am
I'm broken,
deep inside,
with no one to hear me cry.
Nobody,
or angels,
to help me through my life.
I'm laughing,
but inside,
I'm dying I know me too well.
I look in,
the mirror,
the tears roll down my cheeks,
I'm fat and,
too ugly,
all my insecurities show,
I'm awkward,
and too tall,
I'm starting to not like myself,
my reflection,
looks at me,
with fire in its eyes,
It told me,
to stand tall,
and be the person I am.
I stood up,
and smiled,
I'm happy to be who I am. 

So yea.
I really like this poem and yes I did write it myself. I'm not sure though, should I share more of my personal writing here? I would LOVE too but if you guys don't want me too, i won't.

5 comments:

  1. keep postin your writing!! I like it. Whatever your problem is, God will help you! (btw, I'm xxpurplesmile from youtube & xxIVORY from twitter :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep posting your personal writing, its amazing! of course we want you to :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP POSTING URRR REALLLLY REALLY GOOD AT IT AND ALSO KEEP UP UR VLOG VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete